|Déjeuner sur l'erbe - Edouard Manet|
But this year I have a different program!
I'll go to a classmate's wedding: the first one married!
The bride's sister asked all friends of the couple to write a book with our favorite recipes.
Nice idea, isn't it?!
Mine is Tagliatelle ( Italian noodles ) with prawns and vegetables.
I decided to share it with you!!
For 4 people:
1) Cut julienne 2 carrots, 2 fresh onions, 2 courgettes and put them in a large pan with extra virgin olive oil and let dry for 5 minutes.
2) Add 400 grams of prawns, salt, pepper and coke them for 5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile boil 250 grams of tagliatelle in salted water, drain and add them to the pan.
4) Mix and sprinkle them with fresh parsley.
5) Serve on plates putting prawns on the top.
Recommended wine: Cuvée Annamaria Clementi Rosé, Ca' del Bosco